Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update Removes Kill Trading, Genesis Returns to Map Rotation and Fixes Reported Bugs
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare received a recent update, removing kill trading, adds Genesis back to the game’s map rotation, removes CTF and re-adds Epic Gun Game mode to playlists.
The update mainly focuses on removing kill trading, but also adjusts weapons, weapon attachments, and adds the Proteus, Trek-50, and M.2187 weapons to Gun Game and Epic Gun Game.
General Fixes and What’s New
• Genesis is now back in rotation
• CTF has been removed and Epic Gun Game has been added (thru July 21st)
- Hailstorm – Ordinance: Akimbo rate of fire has been reduced to match the rate of other pistols
- M.2187: Fixed issues with some challenges not working as intended
- M.2187: Adjusted the Smart Show attachment from 8 to 5 pellets (does not change the effectiveness of the attachment)
• Players were able to join the Competitive playlist using FTL Payloads and Traits (Phase Shift, Perception, and Super Charge), which are now restricted to match the CWL ruleset
• Uplink: Fix for an issue where the drone could fall between the hay stacks outside of the barn and force a time out on Throwback
• Added the Proteus, Trek-50, and M.2187 to Gun Game and Epic Gun Game
• Fix for players being able to use the secondary modes on hybrid weapons like the Type-2, RPR Evo, and the EBR-800 in the Competitive playlist
• Various map fixes
Attack of the Radioactive Thing
• Pack-a-Punch Axe now track progress correctly for bounties
• Traps now correctly track progress for bounties
• Charges fuses can now be turned in while holding an upgraded weapon
• Various weapon bug fixes (Proteus, Volk)
Let us know how the game plays after the update.