Frontier Developments‘ ambitious space adventure title, Elite Dangerous, just got a little better.
Elite Dangerous received a relatively small update, patch 1.04. It is said to be around 85MB so don’t expect some major changes. The patch includes some basic stability improvements and addresses some general bugs and errors. Here is everything you need to know about the patch:
- Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.
- We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
- Various mission tweaks and fixes.
- PS4/Xbox One: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
- PS4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
- PS4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders.
Elite: Dangerous is currently available for purchase on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Let us know if you feel any improvement after applying the patch.