Revelations takes place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and 5, offering a link between these two titles, explaining some unknown events during the t-virus’s progression. The gameplay makes a return to the horror of the PS1 Resident Evil games, with the exception of the third person camera. The game will also cater to those who enjoyed the faster combat of the RE titles after RE4 with the title’s ‘Raid Mode’.
The Revelations remaster will feature all the DLC costumes and weapons from the Raid Mode. The list of weapons is as follows:
Weapon Pack Resistance Set
– G18 “Speed Load” Handgun
– P-90 “Sonic Assist” Machine Gun
– Windham “Steady Hand” Shotgun- Python “Short Range+” Magnum
– High Roller “Speed Load” Machine Gun
– PSG1 “Long Range+” Sniper Rifle
Weapon Pack Enhancement Set
– PC356 “Speed Shot” Handgun
– MP5 “Speed Shot” Machine Gun
– Hydra “Sonic Assist” Shotgun- L. Hawk “Speed Load” Magnum
– High Roller “Sonic Assist+” Machine Gun
– M40A1 “Sonic Assist+” Sniper Rifle
Capcom has also stated that graphical improvements for the current generation version of the game “allow for crisp 1080p resolution. Increased environmental detail and refined creature movements add a whole new dimension to the terror.”
Excited for Resident Evil: Revelations Remastered? Let us know in the comments below.
Resident Evil: Revelations Remastered launches August 31st for PS4 and Xbox One.