Rocket League received its Anniversary Update recently, and the update is currently live on all platforms. Pysonix’s latest update to the high-flying action-packed game features several additions, including the new Champions Field arena, Rick & Morty-themed customization items, the anticipated Rocket League Radio and kicks off the fifth season of competitive play.
- Free new arena – Bask in the electrified glow of Rocket League competition with the new stadium, Champions Field. This standard, modern-looking arena evokes a true sense of celebration. Look for Champions Field in Competitive, Casual, and Private matches.
- Free Rick & Morty Customization items distributed as Common drops after online and offline matches, including Rick and Morty Antennas, Cromulon, Mr. Meeseeks, and Mr. PBH Toppers, an Interdimensional GB Rocket Boost, and Sanchez DC-137 Wheels
- Rocket League Radio, which adds a new default music playlist Rocket League x Monstercat with 18 new tracks from EDM music label Monstercat
- New Import Battle-Cars Animus GP and Centio V17, available as drops inside the new ‘Overdrive Crate’
- New Overdrive Crate with the potential to unlock animated decals, brand-new trails, and more
- New customization options like Engine Audio, Goal Explosions, and Trails that are a mix of free selections and Crate drops
- End to Competitive Season 4 and Trail rewards distributed to competing players based on their highest skill tier reached
- Beginning of Competitive Season 5 with new changes
- and more!
Time to get back to training to prepare for Season 5.