Coffee Stain Publishing and Ghost Ship Games announced a brand new title they are working on during Microsoft’s E3 press conference. Deep Rock Galactic was announced as a console exclusive, as it is only coming to Xbox One and Xbox One X. The game is already available on Steam’s Early Access program.
For those who don’t know what Deep Rock Galactic is about, here is the game’s description:
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares – into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL – For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS – Pick the right class for your play style – mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH – Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path – it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED – A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK – The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
Make sure to check out the Xbox announcement trailer below.