THQ Nordic Titles’ Battle Chasers: Nightwar and SpellForce 3 Release in October and December Respectively
THQ Nordic’s upcoming games, Battle Chasers: Nightwar and SpellForce 3, finally get a release date. SpellForce 3 is a PC exclusive and releases on December 7th, while Battle Chasers: Nightwar comes out on October 3 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Battle Chaser: Nightwar draws inspiration from classic RPGs, as well as the Battle Chasers comic series. Here is some of the game’s features:
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
On the other hand, we have SpellForce 3, mix of RTS and RPG elements, combining to provide a unique experience to its players. The title is third main entry in the franchise, and its events are set before SpellForce: The Order of Dawn.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or compete against each other