The platforming title action adventure title, RiME is releasing tomorrow to positive reviews praising its deep narrative. Just before its release, the game’s full trophy list has been released on Exophase via PlayStationLifeStyle.
The list makes up of a total of 32 Trophies, which consist of 14 Bronze, 12 Silver, 5 Gold, and a Platinum. Check out the full list of trophies down below.
- The end is a new beginning – Obtain all trophies.
- Full Wardrobe – Collect all the outfits.
- The Truth – Peek through all the keyholes.
- It’s a process – Recompose all the emblems.
- Sweet Memory – Reunite with the white shade.
- To let go – Accept things as they are.
- Toyful Child – Collect all the toys.
- Lost Lullaby – Complete the lost lullaby.
- Ask for a miracle – Pay it forward.
- No hope – Hit your lowest point.
- Bite the dust – Break the five strange statues.
- Ancient treasure – Try to wake up the lost Sentinel.
- Dark and quiet – Complete the labyrinth without making a sound.
- What lies in the deep – Find the shark.
- Hold your breath – Use only one bubble in the underwater cave.
- Good intentions – Try to undo a mistake.
- Blend-in with the surroundings – Move undetected amongst the shades.
- From the sky to the abyss – Witness the resting place of the once mighty.
- Don’t say no – Leave denial behind.
- Unbearable – From victim to victor.
- Without a trace – Respect the past.
- Jars in the sand – Break many jars.
- Lighten up – Lit many lights.
- The path of light – Bring light to the labyrinth of darkness.
- Happy family – Reunite the family.
- Reckless cannonball – The higher, the funnier!
- That went too far – Throw something as far as you can.
- Careful steps – Don’t smash the eggs.
- Funeral flowers – Find a nice resting place.
- Wrong direction – The other way was safer.
- Patience – Turning your back to the truth and persevering will lead you nowhere.
- Racing – Be faster than the Sentinels.
In related news, the launch trailer for RiME has released showing off the many different situations you might find yourself playing the mysterious boy. Learn more about the trailer right here. Here’s a brief description of the game, for those who are unfamilar with the title:
“Experienced through the eyes of a young boy shipwrecked alone on a mysterious island, RiME delivers an emotional journey of exploration and discovery. The game takes inspiration from a variety of sources, including literature like The Little Prince, the films of Studio Ghibli and Ray Harryhausen, the art of Joaquín Sorolla, and the gorgeous terrain of the Mediterranean coast. Players will encounter wild creatures, ancient ruins, forgotten secrets and thoughtful puzzles that play with light, sound, perspective and even time itself.”
RiME launches on Friday, May 26 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A Nintendo Switch version of the game will be available Q3 2017. Will you be picking up this title? Let us know in the comments below!