Overwatch is coming up on its one-year release anniversary and since then, the game has received a ton of praise for its unique take on the FPS genre. Since release, Overwatch has seen tons of merchandise between statues, vinyl pops, and much more.
A new book called The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition is releasing this fall, shows off never before seen artwork, alongside commentary from the development team. Check out the official description of the art book down below.
Deluxe limited edition comes packaged in a beautiful clamshell box with magnetic closure and includes an acetate slipcover featuring the game’s most popular hero, Tracer.
Two portfolios containing a total of three prints chosen by the Overwatch team!
- Essential companion to the international best-selling game Overwatch!
- Introduction and commentary provided by the game’s development team!
- Overwatch is a global phenomenon with 30 million players!
- Produced in close partnership with Blizzard
- Overwatch creation revealed!
- Behind-the-scenes look at your favorite characters!
- Never-before-seen artwork!
The Art of Overwatch is currently available to pre-order on Amazon for $100, with the release date being October 24, 2017. What are your thoughts on this artbook? Are you going to pick it up? Let us know in the comments below.