Neir: Automata’s 3C3C1D119440927 is officially available to purchase. The new DLC is priced at $13.99, giving players a good amount of content for the price.
The DLC includes costumes, new equipment, and both the Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles. Check out the full list of the DLC contents down below:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2.
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
- Battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new Colosseum challenges.
Check out the launch trailer down below:
The NieR: Automata 3C3C1D119440927 DLC features three new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards including new costumes from NieR: Replicant, new equipment and cosmetic accessories such as masks, hairspray that change the color of your character, records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox and much more!
NieR: Automata is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC.