Despite the rocky launch of Mass Effect Andromeda, no one can deny that it has its good moments. BioWare is aware of the issues in Andromeda, and recently released a list of known problems. There is also other issues that aren’t included in the list.
- Enabling Crossfire may not yield to a significant performance increase.
- Dolby Vision is currently disabled for PC.
- Screen appears stretched in 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions.
- Attempting to run the game in 16:9 or 16:10 portrait display may cause the game to crash.
- Players may experience performance drops in the Storm Canyons.
- Squadmates may repeatedly teleport on top of the player, and may follow when told not to.
- Objects in space may rotate slowly or may appear jittery when using the right control stick.
- PS4 – Repeatedly skipping opening cinematics on the Remnant City critical path mission can cause Ryder to hang in mid-air.
- Game does not save often enough during main missions.
- We are aware of some areas where progression events may fail to trigger. If you encounter this you may be able to get past this by leaving the area and returning
- Running in a zig-zag pattern can result in Ryder entering an unintended animation state.
- Audio may stop during play. Closing and restarting the game will restore audio.
- Immediately creating a new Ryder after exiting a current playthrough can result in Journal quest items carrying over and a number of bugson the Hyperion.
There is no set release date for the fixes.