The latest content update for Halo 5: Guardians includes the Score Attack add-on, challenging cooperative players to barge through the campaign and earn points while attempting to complete the stage under par. With the right settings enabled, it’s very possible to earn all five new Score Attack DLC achievements in one hardcore run, and we’ve got all the tips you’ll need to get these challenges done in record time.
Score Attack wasn’t the only content dropped this week. The Warzone Firefight DLC has also landed, including new vehicles, weapons, and a massive armored Grunt boss character. Did we mention, all these updates are totally free? Not a bad way to extend the game, and if you’re looking for a fun way to spend 10 minutes with a pal, these are the tips you’ll need for a smooth +125 Xbox achievement score.
Score Attack DLC Achievements Guide
Want to unlock all five Score Attack DLC achievements in one glorious run? It’s totally possible if you’re using the right combination of factors; the right missions, a certain difficulty level, and a range of skulls that’ll boost your score through the roof.
To earn on all five achievements fast, select this mission and activate the specificed skulls:
- Mission: Genesis – Heroic Difficulty
- Skulls: Catch, Fog, Cowbell, Famine, Tilt, Thunderstorm
You’ll also need at least one (1) co-op partner to play with.
- As the mission starts, rush down the Guardian and take-out Promethean Knights on your way to the vehicles spawn. (This mission will be much easier to complete under Par Time if you complete a test run playthrough.)
- Reach the ground and gain access to the vehicles. Now you should rack up fast points and you’ll stay alive with those armored vehicles protecting you.
- Aim for multikills with the Scorpion Tank or Wraith and push through the level, crushing the opposition and carefully clearing each area. There’s no need to rush. The Par Time for this level is 17 minutes — you should have no trouble completing the stage in 8-12 minutes if you keep your vehicles alive.
To earn all five achievements, you’ll need to earn a combined score of +500k, with each player individually earning +200k, and completing the level in 17 minutes or less.
- Drop A Quarter (10 Points):
- Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 10,000 points. Offline or Online Solo or Co-op
- Up For A Challenge (20 Points):
- Reach 50,000 points in Score Attack with a Skull multiplier of x2 or higher. Offline or Online Solo or Co-op
- Party Hearty (25 Points):
- Complete a mission in Score Attack co-op, with all participants scoring at least 200,000 points. Co-op Online
- The Hare (20 Points):
- Beat the par time of a mission in Score Attack. Offline or Online Solo or Co-op
- The Tortoise (50 Points):
- Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 500,000 points. Offline or Online Solo or Co-op