As the name suggests, Prime Gaming is a service run through Amazon Prime. This offers players with an active subscription to access some free in-game rewards. There are numerous games who have teamed up with Prime Gaming to offer fans various cosmetics, bundles, and more. One of those games is Call of Duty where a fresh batch of Prime Gaming rewards are available for you to claim and use in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Prime Gaming bundle is named Shore’s End. The bundle is on the frostier side, with snow themed calling cards and an operator skin trying to keep warm by wearing a large brown coat. If you are unsure on how to claim the rewards or you just need a refresher, this guide has you covered.
More Call of Duty guides
How to claim Vanguard and Warzone Prime Gaming rewards
- Visit the Call of Duty Prime Gaming website
- Select the ‘claim now’ option on July’s Shore’s End bundle
- Log in to your Prime Gaming account when prompted
- Link this with your Activision account by logging in and allowing your Prime Gaming account to be linked
- Complete your claim and the rewards will be yours
Once you have completed each step successfully, your new Vanguard and Warzone rewards will be ready and waiting for you to use. There are a total of six rewards to get your hands on as a part of the Shore’s End Prime Gaming Bundle:
- Legendary Cold Protection operator skin
- Legendary Bear weapon blueprint
- Epic Wooden Saddle weapon charm
- Epic Snow Cap calling card
- Epic Polar Pull calling card
- Rare Mountain Monster emblem
You have until July 26 to claim your Vanguard and Warzone Prime Gaming rewards. It is likely that more Prime Gaming bundles will release in the future, so make sure to stay tuned to claim even more freebies.