The city of Villedor is full of mysteries to solve — but you won’t have time for every puzzle in Dying Light 2 when hordes of ravenous undead are chasing you. If you’re looking for an easier solution to the brain-twisting optional quests and just want an answer, we’ve collected a complete list of codes you can use to unlock every safe. Get all those rewards and skip the entire chain of events leading to the solution. You can absolutely do that with no repercussions. The codes are always the same for every single playthrough.
We won’t get into the solutions or the locations here. This is a quick list of codes for easy browsing. If you’ve found a safe and need to crack it, we’ve got the solutions below.
For such a huge world, safes are still relatively rare in Dying Light 2. There are only 19 in this game which can take upwards of 50~ hours to complete. The story is straight-up long, and if you’re aiming to unlock even half of these safes, you’ll need to talk to NPCs and scrounge around every interior area of the city. Reading notes also helps. But not all of us have that much patience. Here’s a handy cheat sheet.
More Dying Light 2 guides:
How To Get Immunity Boosters | How To Get The Shotgun | How To Get Infinite Repairs | Farming Uncommon Infected Trophies | Best Way To Beat Goons & Bolters | Barbarian Easter Egg Sword Location | Hoverboard Easter Egg Quest | Flying Broomstick Easter Egg | All Secret Blueprints Locations | How To Find The Doom E1M1 Easter Egg
All Safe Combo Codes | Complete List
There are 19 safes total in Dying Light 2. Safe codes are usually found while solving a small puzzle, reading notes or exploring around the environment. The codes are always the same across multiple playthroughs, so if you remember it once, you can immediately open the safe again on future playthroughs.
- Houndfield Safe Codes:
- The First Biomarker Side-Quest Safe Code: 9-7-3
- Nightrunner’s Hideout Safe Code: 1-0-1
- Out Of Your Leage Side-Quest Safe Code: 11-11-19
- Book Club X Side-Quest Safe Code: 21-12-55
- Downtown Safe Codes:
- Thugs Bandit Camp Safe Code: 3-1-3
- US Declaration Safe Code: 74-17-76
- Trinity Safe Codes:
- Bazaar Safe Code: 5-1-0
- Quarry End Safe Codes:
- Southern Safe Code: 22-67-66
- Muddy Grounds Safe Codes:
- Treasure Hunt Side-Quest Safe Code: 3-21-67
- Life The Universe And Everything Side-Quest Safe Code: 10-10-10
- Saint Paul Island Safe Codes:
- End of World War Two Side-Quest Safe Code: 85-19-45
- Church of St. Thomas The Apostle Safe Code: 4-4-4
- Dark Hollow Safe Code: 9-8-7
- New Dawn Park Safe Codes:
- Little Boy Side-Quest Safe Code: 10-28-64
- Garrison Safe Codes:
- VNC Tower Safe Code: 6-6-6
- Electrical Sub-Station Safe Code: 3-1-4
- City Outskirts Safe Codes:
- Nightrunner’s Hideout Safe Code: 9-6-6
- Horseshoe Safe Codes:
- Moonshine Side-Quest Safe Code: 3-1-3
- Newfound Lost Lands Safe Codes:
- Absolute Zero Side-Quest Safe Code: 4-5-9
That’s all 19 codes! Want help finding them? That takes a lot more effort. You’ll usually find safes while completing side-quests or when exploring the locations listed — they’re almost always found deep inside interiors, so be prepared for a trek.