If you’re new to the Yakuza series then luckily for you, developers over at Sega has put out a remake of the first video game title known as Yakuza Kiwami. Yakuza first released back in 2005 on the PlayStation 2 and now, years later, gamers are able to get their hands on a copy of Yakuza Kiwawmi.
Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of the first title where players take on the role of yakuza Kazuma Kiryu who ends up spending ten years in prison for a crime he took the blame for. Now, out of prison, our hero finds that his family organization has turned on him, his best friend seems to be plotting our hero’s death, and to top it off, your beloved crush is missing.
The video game has a lengthy campaign and there are side quests to complete along with a long list of collectibles to find.
Find More Yakuza Kiwami Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Yakuza Kiwami: How To Unlock All Trophies | Trophies Guide
- Yakuza Kiwami: How To Save The Chapter 4 Starving Dog | Walkthrough
- Yakuza Kiwami: How To Play All Minigames | Easter Eggs Guide
- Yakuza Kiwami: Locker Contents & Locations | Collectibles Guide
In this guide, we’ll let you in on a little secret. Here’s how to get access to the best weapons in the video game.
Note: You will be required to complete or be on Chapter 4.
It’s no secret that weapons play a massive role in Yakuza Kiwami, but it is a secret on where you can get the best weapons in the video game. This part will require players to at least complete Chapter 4 of the video game and from there you can head to Beam.
- Before we get too ahead of ourselves, let’s talk about the various weapons you can get at Beam. This location is known to have Photon Blade Prototypes which are essentially lightsabers. Alongside that you’ll come across various buffed firearms and knives.
- You can even find a pistol that offers random status effects which is certainly a neat little addition to your arsenal, but one that can be a gamble if needed during a crucial part of the game chapter.
The first step is as mentioned, progress through Chapter 4 or at the very least be on the chapter currently.
Obtain at least 30,000 Yen. You’ll need this to learn where to locate the hidden weapons shop.
You’ll want to head to where we marked on the map. This is Pink Street North, where you’ll meet a man that will offer some useful information for 30,000 Yen.
With the information at hand, you now know to head towards Beam, an adult film store which is located just up the street.
Speak to the clerk. You’ll need to request a copy of Housewives in a Bind. This will be a coded phrase to alert that you are looking to make some special weapon purchases.
After you have completed all five of the required steps, you’ll be given access to the hidden storefront which will offer different powerful weapons that can’t be found anywhere else. It’s best you continue to check the store to see just what they have in stock.