Take back Earth from the alien menace with your very own personalized propaganda posters in XCOM 2. Firaxis, the developers behind XCOM 2: War of the Chosen have unleashed a pretty awesome little application to coincide with their brand new (and totally massive) expansion. Now you can pose and places a team of your favorite, personalized and customized XCOM heroes and share your propaganda creations with the world.
Of course, we don’t condone the use of propaganda — but it when comes to fighting evil aliens that want to take over the world, a little awesome art of your best XCOM team looking cool can’t hurt for humanity’s moral. Fight the good fight, and spread the word — learn a little bit about this additional app, how it works, what it can do, and where to download below.
More XCOM 2: War of the Chosen guides on Gameranx:
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – 11 Expansion Starter Tips | Beginner’s Guide
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – How To Beat The Assassin | Boss Tips & Tricks
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – Unlocking the Reaper | Resistance Mission Guide
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – How To Unlock The Templars Faction
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – New Research, Weapons & Items List
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – Instantly Unlock New Hero Units With Advanced Options
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – All New Mission Types Explained
How To Make Custom In-Game Propaganda
[NOTE: The XCOM 2 Propaganda Center app is free and does not require XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.]
The Propaganda Center is a powerful tool, allowing you to use an included character pool to pose and place XCOM soldiers, then apply graphics and text for a true Propaganda Poster look. You can use the included soldiers, or import your XCOM 2 character pool for more personalized posing.
The included Photobooth mode includes dozens of backgrounds, filters, character poses, and options to graphically depict your troops in the most striking, exciting, and morale-boosting way possible. You can use the text editor for memes and motivational slogans, and share your work with the world.
Best of all, the Propaganda Center tool gives you full reign of the Character Pool. Here, you can create and customize your squad and then import the results in XCOM 2: War of the Chosen. It’s basically a free character customization tool. You don’t need XCOM 2 to access it.