Dead By Daylight’s new free chapter A Lullaby For The Dark is out and with it comes a new map, survivor, and most importantly of all a brand new killer — The Huntress. The Huntress is the first killer in Dead By Daylight to have a ranged attack adding a new layer to the game. Read on to find out more about this killer’s new abilities.
The Huntress’ Abilities
- Start with 5 Hatchets.
- Charge throw for maximum throwing speed.
- Hatchet throw can be cancelled.
- Hatchets are consumed on use and refilled at Lockers.
The Huntress’ Add-ons
- Amanita Toxin (Common) — Hit target suffers from the Blindness Status Effect for 30 seconds.
- Bandaged Haft (Common) — Slightly decreases cooldown time between Hatchet throws.
- Berus Toxin (Common) — Hit target suffers from the Exhaustion Status Effect for 30 seconds.
- Coarse Stone (Common) — Hit target suffers from the Hemorrhage Status Effect for 30 seconds.
- Deerskin Gloves (Uncommon) — Moderately decreases Hatchets reload time at a Locker.
- Fine Stone (Uncommon) — Hit target suffers from the Hemorrhage Status Effect for 60 seconds.
- Leather Loop (Uncommon) — Start with 1 extra Hatchet. Increases maximum carried Hatchet amount by 1.
- Manna Grass Braid (Uncommon) — Moderately decreases Hatchet wind up time.
- Oak Haft (Uncommon) — Moderately decreases cooldown time between Hatchet throws.
- Shiny Pin (Uncommon) — Slightly increases your movement speed while winding up your throw action.
- Yew Seed Brew (Uncommon) — Hit target suffers from the Hindered Status Effect for 15 seconds.
- Flower Babushka (Rare) — Considerably decreases Hatchets wind up time.
- Pungent Fiale (Rare) — Lockers’ Auras are shown to you when within a 36 metre range.
- Rusty Head (Rare) — Hit target suffers considerably from the Mangled Status Effect for 120 seconds.
- Venomous Concoction (Rare) — Hit target suffers from the Exhaustion Status Effect for 90 seconds.
- Yew Seed Concoction (Rare) — Hit target suffers from the Hindered Status Effect for 30 seconds.
- Begrimed Head (Very Rare) — Hit target suffers considerably from the Mangled Status Effect for 120 seconds. Moderately decreases the repair speed of Survivors injured by the Hatchet.
- Glowing Concoction (Very Rare) — Hit victims’ auras are shown to you for 5 seconds.
- Infantry Belt (Very Rare) — Start with 2 extra Hatchets. Increases maximum carried Hatched amount by 2.
- Iridescent Head (Ultra Rare) — Inflicts dying upon the victim. Reduces maximum carried Hatchet amount by 2.
The Huntress’ Perks
Beast of Prey — Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with the Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable. The red Stain disappears when Bloodlust activates.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby — A Hex rooting its power in despair. Your hunt is an irresistible song of dread which muddles your prey’s attention. Survivors receive a regression penalty when missing any Skill Check. Each time a Survivor is hooked, Huntress Lullaby grows in power:
- 1 to 4 Tokens: Time between the Skill Check warning sound and the Skill Check becomes shorter.
- 5 Tokens: No Skill Check warning.
Territorial Imperative — Unlocks potential in one’s Aura reading ability. Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 3 seconds when they enter the Basement and you are more than 32 metres away from the Basement entrance.