If you own Ultra Street Fighter 2 on the Nintendo Switch then you may be delighted to know that there is a hidden character which you can unlock. Announced at the San Diego Comic-Con, Shin Akuma is available for players to enjoy though there is a step process that is required for the character to become available.
The announcement came from a specific panel, Capcom’s 30th Anniversary Street Fighter panel in which gamers were given the steps required to unlock the hidden Shin Akuma for the Nintendo Switch video game title.
How To Unlock Shin Akuma
- Select Ryu and Color 1 then press cancel.
- Select Ken and Color 9 then press cancel.
- Select Saga and Color 8 then press cancel.
- Select M. Bison and Color 7 then press cancel.
- Place cursor on the Random selection followed by pressing L&R at the same time.
It’s worth noting that players who decide to go back at a later time to enjoy playing as Shin Akuma will once again have to redo the step procedure noted above.
Currently, players can pick up a copy of Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers for the Nintendo Switch.