The Elder Scrolls Online is an MMORPG franchise that has stressed the exploration of its vast and beautiful landscapes through story driven content, and The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is no exception. One such quest is ‘At Any Cost’ which will have the player traveling all over the island of Vvardenfell to discover Stones of Cold Fire. We put together a handy map below showing you where all seven are located.
Find more The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Guides on Gameranx:
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | Guide to The Warden Class
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Vvardenfell Skyshard Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Elite Area and Dungeon Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Daedric Shrine Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | Guide to Ancestral Tombs Hunter Achievement
Completing At Any Cost
After you have completed the Reclaiming Vos quest, you will unlock the At Any Cost from Mistress Dratha located in Tel Mora. Upon doing so you will be asked to collect Stones of Cold fire located all around Vvardenfell.
Once you have collected all seven Stones of Cold fire, head back to Mistress Dratha to enter the Prison of Xykenaz. Once inside defeat Xykenaz and turn the quest in to complete this task.
Stones of Cold Fire Locations
- Ashalmawia: This stone is located inside the Ashalmawia delve. Look for large metal doors to enter the dungeon. You will either need to defeat or sneak past the miniboss, Zylara, once inside to collect the stone. There’s also a Skyshard in the delve, and we wrote a guide on how to collect it.
- Bal Ur: Head inside of Bal Ur Underground to collect this stone. There is a Phylaraak miniboss inside that you can either defeat or sneak past. The stone is located next to candles inside of the shrine.
- Esutanamus: This stone is located next to the Esutanamus Shrine. There’s an easily avoided Daedroth miniboss that patrols the area.
- Kushtashpi: Another stone that is easily located out in the open next to its shrine. Just like Esutanamus there is an avoidable miniboss in the area.
- Ramimilk: The easiest stone to collect. This one is out in the open inside of the shrine with no minibosses in the area to deal with.
- Tusenend: Head inside of the Tusenend shrine and either defeat or sneak past the Kythiirix miniboss. You will find the stone is nearby on the ground.
- Yansirramus: Inside of the Yansirramus shrine is a Brakuum miniboss that you will want to defeat. After doing so look for the stone near the top of the area.