With so much of World of Warcraft: Legion’s end game content revolving around the order hall, many players have struggled to find the best way to min-max their champions. Below we’ve written a guide that has the best order hall champions for each class. And to help you take down that next demon invasion we’ve picked the best combat allies–just don’t forget to load them up with the best order resources and gold find equipment that you can get your hands on!
- Highlord Darion Mograine, Meatball, Minerva Ravensorrow, Nazgrim, Thassarian, Thoras Trollbane
- Combat Ally: Koltira Deathweaver
- Akama, Allari the Souleater, Altruis the Sufferer/Kayn Sunfury, Asha Ravensong, Jace Darkweaver, Meatball.
- Combat Ally: Lady S’theno.
- Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem, Brightwing, Meatball, Mylune, Sylendra Gladesong, Thisalee Crow.
- Combat Ally: Keeper Remulos
- Addie, Beastmaster Hilaire, Halduron Brightwing, Hemet Nesingwary, Huntsman Blake, Meatball.
- Combat Ally: Nighthuntress Syrenne
- Archmage Kalec, Archmage Modera, Esara Verrinde, Meatball, Meryl Felstorm, Ravandwyr.
- Combat Ally: Archmage Vargoth
- Angus Ironfist, Brewer Almai, Chen Stormstout, Hiro, Meatball, Sylara Steelsong.
- Combat Ally: The Monkey King
- Aponi Brightmane, Delas Moonfang, Lady Liadrin, Maximillian of Northshire, Meatball, Nerus Moonfang.
- Combat Ally: Vindicator Boros
- Calia Menethil, High Priestess Ishanah, Mariella Ward, Meatball, Natalie Seline, Zabra Hexx.
- Combat Ally: Sol
- Fleet Admiral Tethys, Garona Halforcen, Master Mathias Shaw, Meatball, Vanessa VanCleef, Lillian Voss (Horde)/Princess Tess Greymane (Alliance).
- Combat Ally: Lord Jorach Ravenholdt
- Avalanchion the Unbroken, Farseer Nobundo, Magatha Grimtotem, Meatball, Muln Earthfury, Stormcaller Mylra.
- Combat Ally: Rhegar Earthfury
- Kanrethad Ebonlocke, Kira Iresoul, Lulubelle Fizzlebang, Ritssyn Flamescowl, Shinfel Blightsworn.
- Combat Ally: Calydus
- Dvalen Ironrune, Finna Bjornsdottir, Hodir, Hymdall, Meatball, Ragnvald Drakeborn
- Combat Ally: Thorim
Meatball is the best champion available for every class and should be unlocked as soon as possible. To add Meatball to your order hall roster you will need to head to The Brawler’s Guild in either Orgrimmar for the Horde or Stormwind City for the Alliance. Talk to a guard and complete the first Brawler’s Guild fight by defeating Oso, which should be an easy task for any level 110 character.
Upon returning to your order hall you should have a new mission. Complete the mission and you will unlock a series of progressing missions until finally you unlock a quest to have Meatball become one of your order hall champions. Meatball also makes a great combat ally should you prefer him over any of the listed champions.