Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC Set to Release Next Week; Watch New Trailer Here
Space meets goats equals fun.
The PlayStation Blog has announced that the funny, goofy, and whacky game that is Goat Simulator will be heading to space via its new DLC — Goat Simulator: Waste of Space.
The DLC will have players rebuilding a futuristic colony, help establish a new safe home for colonists that are venturing out into space. The DLC is set to release next week on Tuesday, March 21.
Watch the announcement trailer down below:
Join Pilgor The Goat on an epic sci fi quest to rebuild a high-tech space colony. In Goat Simulator’s biggest map yet, learn to space captain like there’s no tomorrow, explore physics in the Test Labs and take part in epic inter-gallactic warfare.
Here’s a summary of the new features that will be included in Goat Simulator: Waste of Space:
• Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
• Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
• Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
• Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
• The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is set to release Tuesday, March 21.