Furi Update Adds Alternate Control Scheme, HUD Position Option, Fixes Bugs and More; One More Fight DLC Released
Furi receives One More Fight expansion.
The Game Bakers‘ unique indie title, Furi, was received relatively well, considering it was a free PlayStation Plus back in July 2016.
The studio prepared the game for the the One More Fight DLC with a recent update that adds multiple new features, including an alternate control scheme, render quality options, HUD position options and more.
- Alternate control schemes for the game pad
- Render quality options (may improve performances)
- HUD position option (if your HUD is vertically cropped on your display)
- Retweak for Promenade difficulty mode (added more variety to the fights)
- Slight nerf for The Burst and The Line fights (in Furi difficulty story mode only – NOT in Speedrun mode)
- Added hint for automove on paths in story mode
- Fixed several bugs
The Game Bakers continued to tease extra content down the line, even though the One More Fight DLC is the only expansion planned for Furi.
“We have also been teasing about some extra content but we don’t want to reveal more for now… The additional content is accessible directly from the main menu.”
Furi is 30% off for PlayStation Plus members, and now is the perfect time to pick up the game.