Mass Effect: Andromeda Trophy List Leaks Online; Similar to Original Mass Effect Trilogy
Plan your trophy run right now!
Trophy Hunters should get a little excited as one of the big titles of 2017, Mass Effect: Andromeda has leaked its trophy list online. Thanks to exophase, a site dedicated to PS4, Xbox Live, and Steam trophy activity, the full list have been detailed.
The leaked list feels very similar to the original trilogy’s as it pretty much asks the same sorts of things — reach certain level, scan 100 items, recruit squad mates and so forth. However, there are also a good handful of trophies that are unique to Andromeda due to its new gameplay mechanics.
Check out the full list down below, and start planning your trophy run now:
*Minor spoilers will follow*
- Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
- Scan 100 different objects.
- Craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
- Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
Jack Of All Trades
- Equip three different profile types.
- Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
- Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Land on an alien planet.
- In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
- Rescue the asari ark.
- Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
- Help Vetra’s sister.
- Unite the outposts against a common threat.
- Stop the Roekaar leader.
- Recover the krogan colony ship.
- Activate the first Remnant vault.
- Gain access to the Tempest.
- Become the new Pathfinder.
- Ally with an outlaw faction.
- Meet the angara on Aya.
- Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
- Establish an outpost.
- Free the salarian ark.
- Reboot the Pathfinder.
- Activate the Remnant city.
- Activate Meridian.
- Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
- Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Travel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
- Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
- Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
- Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
- Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
- Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
- Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
- Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
- Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
With Our Powers Combined
- Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
Close Combat Specialist
- Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
Death from Above
- Kill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
- Kill 2000 enemies.
- Perform 100 power combos.
- Collect all trophies.