NBA 2K17 Update 1.09 Fixes Bugs and Allows Players to Attain a 99 Overall MyPlayer
Now you can finally grind it out till you get 99 overall on your created player.
2K Sports’ NBA franchise still reigns supreme over its EA Sports counterpart, and with this update, NBA 2K17 got a little better.
The update’s size depends on your platform, but the main change it brings with it is the ability to attain a 99 overall rating for your created MyPlayer. There is also multiple fixes to reported issues. Here is the patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
- Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
- Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
- Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
- Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
- Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
- In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
- MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.
Now it’s time to grind.