Erotic Rom-Com Visual Novel Ladykiller in a Bind Hits Steam
The NSFW game about crossdressing and sexual consent is currently 10% off.
Christine Love’s gender bending visual romance novel Ladykiller in a Bind made waves when it launched last year, originally releasing on Humble Bundle but not Steam due to its explicit sexual themes. Love introduced an update that gave players the option to skip sex scenes, and even added Christmas themed sweaters to make the content safe for work, but the game had not been available on Steam until today. LKIAB puts you in charge of a lesbian twin sister who is forced to crossdress as her brother and seduce (and be seduced by) his schoolmates on a cruise.
Gameranx has previously interviewed Love, who also goes by Love Conquers All Games, about LKIAB and her writing process and inspirations. At its core, LKIAB is about complex social manipulation, choice-driven gameplay, and an unedited and uncensored look at lesbian sex. It comes with the following features:
- Two main romance routes… but don’t let that stop you from making out with everyone else.
- Six nights worth of explicit, consensual, kinky lesbian sex… or live dangerously with four extra sex scenes with your brother’s classmates who just want to fuck you up.
- Unique conversation system—instead of hanging off your every word, dialogue options appear as they occur to you and disappear as they become irrelevant to the conversation.
- Dynamic soundtrack by Isaac Schankler.
- Balance gathering votes to win favour with mitigating suspicion. The shy Stalker will help hack votes if you spend the night with her, but the sadistic Beauty will take care of your suspicion… for a price.
- Fully uncensored, but does include an optional “safe for work” Christmas sweater mode.
Ladykiller in a Bind is currently available through Steam for $26.99 USD (10% discount) for PC, Mac and Linux.