New Dragon Quest XI Gameplay Video Showcases Dragon Riding
Dragons look pretty cool mounts in Dragon Quest XI.
There hasn’t been a lot of new information going around regarding Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time, but thanks to a recent gameplay video, we now know the game features dragon mounts. The gameplay video was featured in a televised presentation that aired on Japanese television station NHK.
Even though it is relatively short, there was a part where the protagonist flew around the landscape briefly riding a tiny dragon. It also revealed a place in-game where players can camp for an amount of time, regaining health and magic.
Thanks to Gematsu‘s help in translating the video’s menus and such, we discovered a lot of the items player can create within the game. Here they are below:
- Copper Sword (Seidou no Tsurugi)
- Iron Sword (Tetsu no Tsurugi)
- Silver Rapier (Zan no Rapier)
- Zombie Killer
- Platinum Sword
- Zombie Buster
- Magic Swordsman Rapier (Makenshi no Rapier)
- Fire Sword (Honoo no Tsurugi)
- Metal Slime Sword (Metasura no Tsurugi)
- Miracle Sword Modified (Kiseki no Tsurugi Kai)
- Hayabusa Sword Modified (Hayabusa no Tsurugi Kai)
- Inferno Sword
Make sure to check the gameplay video for yourself below: