Tattletail is a Bloodthirsty, Animatronic First-Person Horror
Sweet dreams aren’t made of this.
If you were spooked by Five Nights at Freddy’s, then prepare yourself for the sinister layers of 90’s virtual pet horror known as Tattletail. Freshly launched on Steam, Tattletail is an independently produced title from Waygetter Electrionics who insist that “all sightings of Mama Tattletail” should be reported to them.
Described as a short form, story-driven horror set in first person perspective, Tattletail takes place during Christmas and revolves around a fictional talking toy called ‘Tattletail’. The game’s protagonist decides to open their Tattletail present before Christmas Day, resulting in the toy not staying in its box. Your mission is to keep Tattletail out of trouble amongst various other objectives:
- Obey Tattletail’s mischevious demands.
- Feed, Brush, and Recharge Tattletail… or he’ll never shut up.
- Shake your flashlight to charge it… but be careful. Someone might hear.
- Do not wake up Mama Tattletail
- Do not make loud noises near Mama Tattletail