Final Fantasy XV releases a new trailer and teases ‘Crown Update’
Square Enix is hyping out their upcoming release.
In preparation for the release of Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix has released a brand new introductory trailer emphasising all the things players will need to know in order to get the most out of their Final Fantasy experience. The trailer gives players a sneak peek into the epic storyline – revealing the four main characters- as well as showing off the game’s real-time combat system, magic spells and summons.
In addition, a “Crown Update” will immediately be available for download after the launch, providing a variety of upgrades for the game when it comes to the story and game-play, as well as fix small bugs within the game.
The update will result in:
- Improvements to the camera with new operations to better assist and track the action in tight space, and to improve visibility during battles.
- New event scenes and scenes from Kingsglaive:Final Fantasy XV and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers.
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic elements of this feature.
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle.
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery of completionist players who enjoy collecting items.
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter.