Disney Mickey game announced for Wii
Disney Epic Mickey announced exclusively for the Wii
Disney Epic Mickey is an action-adventure platforming game for the Wii console that sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey of creativity and discovery. As Mickey, the player is propelled into Wasteland, an alternate world made up of Disneyâ€™s forgotten creative efforts, and is given the power to wield paint and paint thinner to dynamically change the world while determining Mickeyâ€™s path to becoming an epic hero.
Through the use of this unique paint and paint thinner, the key components of animation and Mickeyâ€™s tools for impacting his world, players will have the ability to shape how the story unfolds as they discover the concept of “Playstyle Matters” â€“ an innovative style of gameplay created by Disney Interactive Studiosâ€™ Junction Point, led by industry luminary Warren Spector, where players creatively tackle different challenges in the world to explore all the possibilities and storylines â€“ but with consequences for their chosen actions.
Use paint and paint thinner to change the world, interact with friends and enemies and solve challenges
– Choose the best path to become an epic hero because â€œPlaystyle Mattersâ€ and choices will change the outcome of the game
– Explore and solve challenges in an alternate Disney world ruled by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disneyâ€™s first cartoon star
– Travel between lands in Wasteland through classic platforming levels inspired by animated films and shorts
– Experience an innovative mix of platforming, action-adventure and light role playing game elements
– Collect over 75 virtual Disney pins in the game by completing specific challenges, quests and discovering hidden collectibles
Check out the Disney Epic Mickey E3 Demo below