Metal Gear Solid’s Vamp Resurrected in Assassin’s Creed 4
Metal Gear enemy makes an Assassin’s Creed cameo in Black Flag’s multiplayer.
Metal Gear Solid's Vamp, who has been killed numerous times in both MGS2 and MGS4 – appears to have come back once again; this time in Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
As you can see above the multiplayer characters bears a striking resemblance to the Snake's nemisis.
Reddit noted that Vamp's been through a pretty rough ride:
- Shot in the head after Fortune fight
- Repeatedly shot and drowned during his boss fight
- Sniped in the face after Emma section
- Shot in the face after South America segment
- Raiden stabs him numerous times, again after South America segment
- Repeatedly shot during his boss fight, then injected
- Raiden cuts him up a bit
This isn't the first time Kojima and Ubisoft have played homage to each other's games – You can unlock a Raidan skin in Brotherhood while Snake has an Altair costume in MGS4. There are also references to Assassin's Creed in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker including a leap of faith.
Here's the full profile image: