Company of Heroes 2 Storms to Victory at Stalingrad DLC Next Week
Victory at Stalingrad is part of Theater of War mode and comes with Turning Point update.
Sega has announced that the premium Victory at Stalingrad DLC for Company of Heroes 2 will be released next week.
Launching on November 12th Victory at Stalingrad will come as part of the Theater of War mode and cost £6.99/€7.99/$9.99.
Included in the expansion is one new co-op scenario, two new single player challenged, and three new AI battles.
Here's more detail about what's included from Sega's press release:
- Co-Op Scenario: Kalach Pincer: 70 kilometers west of Stalingrad, Soviet forces must move rapidly to secure key locations and resources about the town of Kalach before mounting the final attack on the vital bridge across the River Don.
- Solo Challenge: Tatsinskaya Raid: The Red Army's 24th Tank Corps is headed deep into enemy territory to take the German airfield at Tatsinskaya and destroy the aircraft that keeps trapped German forces supplied in Stalingrad.
- Solo Challenge: Bridge Defense: Forced to wait for air units to be ready, the Red Army has had to delay Operation Uranus at the last minute. Irregular and Partisan forces have already moved to secure a key bridge across the Don River and must now hold out against determined German attacks.
- AI Battle: Winter Storm: The Wehrmacht has launched Operation Winter Storm in an attempt to relieve their Sixth Army in Stalingrad. Soviet forces must block this attack to prevent the fascists from escaping the city.
- AI Battle: Stalingrad Resistance: The Soviets defend the blown out Stalingrad inch by inch, all the while looking to the skies as the German Luftwaffe drops bombs on any target they can find.
- AI Battle: Stalingrad Encirclement: Months of bloody close-quarter fighting have led to a decisive turning point for control of Stalingrad. Most of the German 6th Army has been left cut off and surrounded in the city. The Red Army must repulse a breakout attempt by the exhausted German forces.
Victory at Stalingrad is part of the Turning Point update which adds new skins and premium commanders. Free content included as part of the update includes the Company of Heroes 2 World Builder which allows players to create and share maps, four new commanders, and two new multiplayer maps.