No Man’s Sky Upcoming Update 1.52 Patch Notes Released; Addresses Performance Issues
Good times for No Man’s Sky fans.
No Man’s Sky fans must be living the time of their lives right now, especially after the game’s NEXT update, which added multiplayer, base building, third-person view, significant visual and performance enhancements, character customization and so much more. However, it is hard to release this amount of new content to the game without backing it up with a second smaller update to fix what went wrong. Several players reported crashes once they go into the base-building system, this will be addressed in the upcoming 1.52 update. The update is currently available on PC, with console players expected to get it “as soon as possible.”
- Fixed an issue that will restore more savegames for players who saved with partially repaired tech.
- Fixed an issue where players who had partially repaired a piece of broken technology would have an incorrect item in the repair interaction
- Fixed an issue where players in underwater bases played the wrong animations
- Fixed an issue where freighters incorrectly reported they did not have enough fuel to warp
- Fixed a crash in the base-building system
- Improved garbage collection and reduced memory footprint of physics
- Prevented occasional crash in animation
- Reduce memory footprint of planetary textures from space
How much are enjoying No Man’s Sky after the NEXT update?