Splatoon 2 Gets A New Update
Nintendo’s family-friendly shooter gets a new update.
The latest update for Nintendo’s ink-filled third-person shooter, Splatoon 2 is out now. Startin from today, your game will be updated to version 3.2.1. Unfortunately, the update is pretty unexciting, only fixing some bugs in Salmon Run and Competitive play. Check out the notes down below:
- Changes to Competitive Play
- Fixed an issue where bombs thrown from some types of Bomb Launchers would not cause damage when they directly hit a bubble from a Bubble Blower.
- Fixed an issue where a Rainmaker shot that hits a bubble from a Bubble Blower would only do some of the intended damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tenta Missiles fired while locked on to a Rainmaker barrier would not impact the position of the Rainmaker barrier.
- Changes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue where, when a lot of Snatchers are present, the max number of Golden Eggs on the stage goes down and new Golden Eggs do not appear.
- Downloading this update data will make it so that you cannot communicate with players using previous update data when in The Shoal.
Splatoon 2 is out now for Switch.