PUBG Mobile Gets A First Person Mode
PUBG Mobile gets a pretty substantial content update.
The mobile version of PUBG Corp.’s massively successful battle royale title, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has just received a new update which, amongst a bunch of new content, adds first-person perspective to the game.
In addition to the first-person mode, sole-survivors can expect a new faster-paced mode called Mini Zone, which drops 100 players into a smaller scale with triple the amount of weapons, and armory to check out weapon details and stats on your weapon usage, an all new ‘Royale Pas’ which introduces daily and weekly missions to increase your rank, new skins and new emotes.
Check out the details below:
- Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone – This all-new Arcade Mode drops 100 players into a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. Players can expect matches to last 20 minutes.
- Armory – Players can now check out weapon statistics and compare the performance data of weapon accessories.
- Royale Pass – Players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
- Airplane and Weapon Finishes – The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile.
- Emotes – PUBG MOBILE now has some new gestures and movements for players to clap, taunt and laugh at opponents.