Laser League Lands On PS4 and Xbox One
Laser League releases for consoles, today!
Laser League, the high octane competitive sports title has finally released on PS4 and Xbox One.
After months of early access on Steam, the tron-stylized titled lands on console today, and with it – a host of new content. Here’s what you can expect with this final build:
· 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Sniper
· 16 maps with unique laser patterns
· 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
· 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
· 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
· Over 250 unique character customizations
The game has also released with an additional seven maps, two stadiums and two new power-ups included in the price of purchase, along with six unique new modifiers, providing a new way to play each of the game’s classes. Here are the launch discounts you’ll be able to snag.
- PS4: Beginning today, PS+ members who pre-order the game will receive a PS4 theme and 20% off
- Microsoft: Laser League will be available to Gamepass Members free from launch
- Steam: 40% discount for launch week (May 10-16