Laser League Lands For All Platforms May 10th
Laser League gets an official release date.
Laser League, the high octane competitive sports title has finally received an official release date. After months of early access on Steam, the tron-stylized titled will officially arrive on PC, PS4 and Xbox One May 10th.
Here’s what you can expect when the title lands:
· 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Snipe
· 16 maps with unique laser patterns
· 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
· 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
· 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
· Over 250 unique character customizations
The game will release with an additional seven maps, two stadiums and two new power-ups included in the price of purchase, along with six unique new modifiers, providing a new way to play each of the game’s classes. There will also be launch discounts and bonuses for the relevant platforms:
- PS4: Beginning today, PS+ members who pre-order the game will receive a PS4 theme and 20% off
- Microsoft: Laser League will be available to Gamepass Members free from launch
- Steam: 40% discount for launch week (May 10-16)