Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
Unfortunately, no new content with this update.
Far Cry 5, the recently released open-world shooter from Ubisoft, has just received the latest update for PC, Xbox One and PS4 – it should download immediately when you next switch on your platform.
The update doesn’t bring any content to the table, it’s more of bug fixes and optimization changes (of which there are a lot of). The already low chances of save corruption have been even lowered, the chances of crashes and walkthrough breaks during co-op missions have also been reduced.
Arcade map download efficiency has also been fixed and A voice communication issue that could cause players to be permanently muted has also been fixed. Check out the full list of changes, down below:
Far Cry 5 Title Update 4 – Patch Notes
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
Fixed minor bugs
Co-op and Online
- Improved co-op connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence co-op specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only
Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading