Survival and Resource Management Title, Symmetry, Releases on PS4 in February
Symmetry comes to PS4 on February 20.
Survival titles are everywhere, but few of them manage to grab our attention. Symmetry is a survival and resource management title that managed to do just that.
Developer Sleepless Clinic announced the title is coming to PS4 on February 20th, priced at $17.99. Players have to help a group of people who survived their spacecraft’s crash and must manage their resources to survive the planet’s cruel climate. Here is Symmetry’s features:
- Race against time while gathering all parts required to repair the spaceship.
- Survival-management in extremely hostile conditions.
- Avoid extreme weather conditions and life-threatening supernatural activities.
- Different needs to satisfy: nutrition, physical condition, and mental health
- Additional ‘Survival’ endless gameplay mode unlocked once the main mission is accomplished.
- Randomly assigned crew members possess different skills and stories in each gameplay.
- Implement various strategies to beat the game.
- Develop new skills like botanics or power plant operations.
- Sci-fi setting with a non-obvious storyline.
- Moral choices: collectivism vs individualism.
- Unique vector graphics and ambient sound setting.
- Ominous presence of the Symmetrical World.
Symmetry releases on February 20 for PS4. Make sure to watch the trailer below: