PUBG Latest Xbox One Patch Focuses On Optimization
PUBG On Xbox One gets a new update.
The latest patch for Bluehole Studios Xbox One version of PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds has just dropped for all Xbox One consoles, introducing a couple of optimization fixes to the game alongside bug fixes and alterations to the game’s quality of life.
“The team will continue to evaluate areas for improvement, whether its client and server optimizations or monitoring the current “Car Meta”, PUBG’s Xbox One team writes. “Our second patch is focused on quality of life fixes (weapon recoil for example) as well as trying to resolve some of the stability issues that have been brought to our attention.
We’ve included the release notes for the update down below:
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization updates
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory
PUBG is out now exclusive to PC, and Xbox One.
Thoughts on the Xbox One version of PUBG? Let us know in the comments below.