Overwatch Update 2.24 Goes Live; Makes General Improvements to Competitive Play Matchmaking
Overwatch update 2.24 is out.
Overwatch’s update 2.24 is out, and it brings with it a couple of changes to the game.
The update renames Moira’s, the new hero, ultimate ability and adds four new voice lines for Latin American Spanish players. Not only that, it also improves competitive matchmaking by decreasing the range of Skill Rating allowed between players within the same team. Here is everything the update brings:
- Changed Moira’s ultimate ability name from Fusión to Coalescencia in Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Added four new voice lines when Moira says her ultimate ability name in Latin American Spanish (esMX)
- Made improvements to matchmaking that will decrease the range of Skill Rating between players on the same team
Developer Comments: This change will help players get placed with allies and against opponents of a similar skill level, which should lead to more satisfying games.
- Fixed an issue that caused the main menu to be unusable for certain players
- Fixed a bug that allowed Moira’s Biotic Orb to pass through terrain and structures unintentionally
Let us know what you think of the changes made after the new update.