Daily Deal: Super Meat Boy Is 90% Off On Steam
Get your platforming on!
Indie platformer Super Meat Boy is running for 90% off on Steam.
Developed by Team Meat, this award-winning platformer tells the story of (yup you guessed it) a boy made out of meat trying to rescue his girlfriend from a fetus in a jar wearing a tuxedo. Hop from wall to wall, jump over cliffs and avoid the spikey saws. The game seems simple – but it’s so addicting.
Super Meat Boy is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who’s trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.
‘Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing SMB will drag Meat boy though haunted hospitals, salt factories and even hell itself. And if 300+ single player levels weren’t enough SMB also throws in epic boss fights, a level editor and tons of unlock able secrets, warp zones and hidden characters.
- Story mode, featuring over 300 levels spanning 5+ chapters
- Play as a Head Crab! (Steam Exclusive)
- 33 legitimate Achievements
- Warp zones that will warp you into other games
- Over 16 unlockable able and playable characters from popular indie titles such as, Minecraft, Bit.Trip, VVVVVV and Machinarium
- Epic Boss fights
- Full Level Editor and Level Portal (January 2011)
- A story so moving you will cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life’
Grab Super Meat Boy for only $1, here.