NBA Live 18 Update 1.05 Adds Pre-Game Lobby to The League, Tweaks Gameplay and Fixes and Updates Commentary
NBA Live 18 update 1.05 is live.
EA Sports’ latest iteration of the basketball simulation video game, NBA Live 18, recently received an update.
NBA Live 18 update 1.05 plays with some gameplay sliders, adds a pre-game lobby to The League, updates commentary and performs general stability improvements. Here is the update’s patch notes:
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
General stability improvements
NBA Live 18 released on September 15 for Xbox One and PS4.