ARMS Update 3.1 Adds Sparring Rings; Fixes Bugs
Nintendo continues to support it’s brawler.
The latest update for Nintendo’s multiplayer brawler, ARMS, introducing a couple of change and implementing a new “Sparring Ring” mode. Initially, the mode was intended as a warm-up mini-game, now it can be selected from the menu.
While ARMS has only been out for a couple months, it’s been jumping from strength to strength with the company providing consistent content updates, new brawlers as well as sorting out bugs as soon as they surface.
We can expect to see a lot more updates to the game in the near future as Nintendo perfects their game in time for the tournament.
You can find a some of the changes that come with the update below. The entire patch notes can be found here.
- The versus stage Sparring Ring can now be selected.
- It’s a square stage without gimmicks, used in the Warm-Up minigame.
- Enjoy some serious bouts while enjoying the soundtrack of the ARMS Official Song (Electro-dance Ver.).
- Sparring Ring will also appear as a stage in Ranked Match.
- Fixed an issue in Hedlok Scramble where sometimes Guardian and Clapback ARMS would fail to expand.
- Fixed issue where the rewards for 1-on-100 would change if played while searching for a Ranked Match.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as shown below.