Tekken 7 Update 1.05 Adds Support for Upcoming DLC and Improves Online Stability and Matchmaking
Tekken 7 update 1.05 is live on all platforms.
Tekken 7 update 1.05 is live on all platforms, and it adds support for the game’s upcoming DLC.
Tekken 7 update 1.05 is reportedly around 1.7GB across all platforms. It improves the game’s online matchmaking system, giving the player an overview of his/her opposition’s disconnection rate in ranked matches, enhances leaderboards to show more statistics, and most importantly, adds support for the upcoming Ultimate Tekken Bowl DLC coming soon.
- Improved Online matching functionality: only player icon and disconnection rate would be displayed on player information screen during RANKED MATCH.
- Improved ONLINE TOURNAMENT functionality: If a host player disconnects the tournament, automatically another player comes to be a new host. And, that tournament will be continued.
- Leaderboards have been enhanced to show more info. Various other fixes and stability improvements have been done to online matchmaking and the tournament mode.
- Added support for DLC [Ultimate Tekken Bowl & Additional Costumes]
- Changed the information displayed about your opponent during standby for warm-up
- Added a feature to change your draw in tournament
- Changed tournament so they now continue even if the host leaves
- Improved stability in online matches
- Added rankings by character and by win count tot he leaderboards
Let us know the most noticeable changes after applying the update.