Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.19 Adds Two New Weapons, New Taunts, New Camos and More
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets two new weapons.
Till Call of Duty: World War II releases, we can still enjoy what’s remaining of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Developer Infinity Ward wanted to make sure players enjoy the upcoming weeks, releasing update 1.19 which adds two new weapons, balances other weapons and performs general fixes.
The two new weapons are Atlas, an LMG, and Raijin-EMX, a SMG. Raijin is a 3-round burst weapon, and preferably used for longer range targets. On the other hand, the Atlas is a full-auto ballistic LMG and has the highest accuracy when compared to other weapons in its class, however, its ammo capacity is rather limited so only shoot when necessary.
3-round burst ballistic firearm. Accurate at longer ranges but can be fired quickly at the expense of accuracy. Comes with a built in EMP launcher that detonates on impact.
Full-auto ballistic weapon. Best in class accuracy and range but has limited ammo capacity. The built in underbarrel fires a tactical Smoke Drone that moves down range while producing visual cover.
Here is everything the update brings:
- New weapons: Atlas (LMG), Raijin-EMX (SMG)
- New taunts, camos, emblems, calling cards
- Various map fixes
- Enabled Bugle audio gesture to be heard by teammates
- G-Rail (base) and Vortex (common) – Extended damage ranges, making the base fire mode and charge shot more effective at long range G-Rail: Helix – Adjusted damage ranges to make the weapon more competitive at close range (if you are accurate)
- G-Rail: Fusillade – Fixed an issue with camos not appearing properly
- Stallion .44 – Slightly lowered akimbo rate of fire
- Stallion .44: Peacekeeper – Adjusted the aim assist range to help with longer distance shooting
- Fix for the Desert camouflage challenge not tracking progress properly with the Stallion .44
- Proteus: Ice – The Glacial passive now has a slightly stronger effect
- Shaolin Shuffle – Fix for an extreme graphical error that would occur when fighting the Rat King
- Miscellaneous performance and bug fixes
Let us know how each weapon feels and which you prefer.