Fortnite Patch 1.4.8 Fixes Bugs and Crashes
Fortnite patch 1.4.8 fixes multiple bugs and reported crash issues.
Epic Games’ tower-defence and survival co-op title, Fortnite, recently received an update, focusing mainly on reported bugs and crashes.
Fortnite features cross-platform play between PC and PS4 users. The title is currently in its early access phase, so running into bugs and crashes is a common thing. The studio released patch 1.4.8 to address some of the main reported issues, such as lack of XP at the end matches, fixes an audio-related crash and an AI-related crash.
- Fixed an end of match score bug that led to display of 0 XP gained. We’ve seen another issue causing 0 XP and are still investigating.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were not shown a notice in the in-game client stating a new game patch was available
- Fixed an AI-related server crash
- Fixed an audio-related client crash
- Corrected an issue caused by placing multiple defenders in a mission
- Smoothed out hitching caused by placing a Level 30 BASE in a zone
- Reduced the likelihood that players will experience sign-in errors during a Xbox Live service outage
Fortnite is a free-to-play title, planned to release fully in 2018 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.