Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.32 Adds New “Story Mode” Difficulty, Fixes Progression and Crash Issues
Horizon Zero Dawn receives easier difficulty mode for those who want to enjoy the story.
Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best titles released in 2017, and maybe even ever. However, sometimes those mechanical dinosaurs can really take their toll on you and beat you several times before you finally take them down. Don’t worry, Guerilla Games decided to add an easier difficulty for those who want to just enjoy the story.
Horizon Zero Dawn’s update 1.32 adds a new “Story Mode” difficulty setting, mainly present for those who want to enjoy the story. Not only that, the update also fixes numerous general issues, as well as progression and crash problems. Here is the update’s patch notes:
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.
Check out the update’s video present below for a clearer image on the changes and the new setting.