Conan Exiles: The Frozen North Free Expansion Releases on August 16; Introduces New Features, New Crafting System and More
Conan Exiles’ upcoming free expansion increase the game’s land mass by 70%.
Conan Exiles: The Frozen North is the game’s upcoming free expansion, and it introduces a ton of new content for players to enjoy.
The expansion releases on August 16 for PC and Xbox One. The game’s developer, Funcom, claims the new expansion will increase Conan Exiles’ entire world by 70% of its current size. Not only that, The Frozen North brings with it new challenges for players to overcome, including new resources, new religion, new enemies, new crafting systems and much more. Here is everything coming with the expansion:
· A HUGE, NEW LAND: The world of Conan Exiles has almost doubled in size! Climb towering mountains, explore deep forests, fight your way through massive new dungeons, and discover new people, cultures, and settlements.
· WEATHER AND TEMPERATURE: In the north, rain and snow can make you freeze to death and in the desert, the burning sun can be equally as deadly. Make sure you dress for the weather to stay cool or warm. Camp fires, torches, drinks, and more can also help you control your temperature.
· NEW BUILDINGS AND RESOURCES: Harvest new resources such as star metal, black ice, and more. Build new homes and entire cities with all new building pieces and furniture, and make sure to use the right materials to either keep your home warm or cool.
· NEW RELIGION AND AVATAR: Dedicate your work and worship to Ymir, the Lord of Storm and War. Summon his avatar and use his giant battle-axe to crush your enemies!
· NEW ENEMIES: Encounter towering Frost Giants, hungry wolves, aggressive mammoths, and many other new enemies. You must also go head to head against new dungeon bosses such as the terrible and mighty Death Knight.
· BREWING AND COOKING: These two new crafting systems lets you brew different drinks and cook up a variety of juicy meals. Make mead, wine, absinth, bug soup, demon blood sausage, and more. You can even trap fish and practice beekeeping!
· BETTER THAN EVER: The expansion update brings with it a host of improvements such as better combat, better artificial intelligence on human enemies, and more. Don’t forget the 28 updates worth of additions rolled out over the past six months including climbing, siege equipment, avatar defenses, dying system, and much more!
· NEW ARMOR AND WEAPONS: Star Metal Hammer, Black Ice Broadsword, Hardened Steel Shield, Vanir Fur Armor, and much, much more. There are many different new weapons and armor pieces to both find and craft!
Make sure to check out the expansion’s trailer below: