Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online Gets Gigantic Update
UI overhaul, new maps, and new Section 9 operatives join in on the cyber slice of awesome.
Nexon America has announced the latest update for team-based FPS Ghost in the Shell: First Assault. Update 2.0 brings a plethora of changes like new maps, free operative rotation, a revamped UI and new skins and stickers. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is based on the anime series of the same name, and first released in 2016 to mixed reviews. The game features a similarly cyberpunk stylised world in which players are transformed into cybernetically enhanced operatives, and are tasked with taking down deadly terrorists.
The list of updates is as follows:
- New maps – Electronic Center Map that features Team Deathmatch and Demolition modes, and balanced gameplay for Cyber Ward and Downtown Dejima maps
- New Section 9 Operatives – Battle-hardened Azuma (Assault ), Cyberwarfare expert Reiko (Infiltrator), former CIA Special Agent Sitara (Specialist)
- Solidified Operative Classes – Every operative now belongs to Assault, Infiltrator and Specialist classes
- UI Makeover – Game interface is now upgraded to improve flow and player experience
- Operative 2.0 – All Section 9 ops have received major or minor tweaks to gameplay statistics, class alignment or special abilities
- New DLC – Old content is being retired to pave the way for fresh changes
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault is available on Steam for free.