Online Sandbox Citadel: Forged With Fire Is Coming to Consoles
Citadel: Forged With Fire is coming to PS4 and Xbox One.
Developer Blue Isle Studios’ online sandbox RPG, Citadel: Forged With Fire, is coming to PS4 and Xbox One. The title is set to launch on Steam’s Early Access platform on July 27. The studio is mostly known for its work on the horror title, Slender: The Arrival.
Citadel: Forged With Fire features crafting mechanics, exploration, magic spells and much more for players to sink their teeth into. Here is a brief description of the title and its features:
Citadel: Forged With Fire players are given complete freedom to determine their own destiny; become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Wizards, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path you take is yours to choose.
- Tame Legendary Beasts – Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire – Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World – Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts – Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly? – Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles – Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization – Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
The PS4 and Xbox One versions didn’t receive a set release date, but we will do our best to keep you updated. In the meantime, check out the following screenshots and announcement trailer.