Overwatch Patch 2.15 Is Now Live For PS4 and Xbox One
No Doomfist in this update.
The patch updates and fixes a couple of issues, first being a notable bug that caused a few players to lose audio during matches has been fixed, another bug that prevented Pharah’s voiceline “I am the rocket queen” from playing properly and Orisa’s ultimate charging once Supercharger was already deployed have also been fixed.
Furthermore, the sound effects of the menu screen from Horizon Lunar Colony’s gravity-less space section still persisting when switching to a new menu area have also been fixed.
Last week Blizzard announced a new hero would be joining the Overwatch roster, unfortunately, Doomfist has not been released with the recent update. However, we should be able to expect a patch bringing him in very soon considering the character is already on the PTR.
Doomfist’s cybernetics make him a highly-mobile, powerful frontline fighter. In addition to dealing ranged damage with his Hand Cannon, Doomfist can slam the ground, knock enemies into the air and off balance, or charge into the fray with his Rocket Punch. When facing a tightly packed group, Doomfist leaps out of view, then crashes down to earth with a spectacular Meteor Strike.
- Hand Cannon – Doomfist fires a short-range burst from the knuckles of his fist. Its ammunition is automatically regenerated over a short time.
- Seismic Slam – Doomfist leaps forward and smashes into the ground, knocking nearby enemies toward him.
- Rising Uppercut – Doomfist uppercuts enemies in front of him into the air.
- Rocket Punch – After charging up, Doomfist lunges forward and knocks an enemy back, dealing additional damage if they impact a wall.
- The Best Defense… – Doomfist generates temporary personal shields when he deals ability damage.
- Meteor Strike – Doomfist leaps into the sky, then crashes to the ground, dealing significant damage.